Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Daily Mail

banbury_blue said:
Not sure if anyone else has picked up on this one, followed a link from bluemoon forum to Dailymail story about Eto'o and there is a link to another story saying that United ready to get rid of berbiflop for aguero,

Any legs in that one?

Ricster said:
banbury_blue said:
Not sure if anyone else has picked up on this one, followed a link from bluemoon forum to Dailymail story about Eto'o and there is a link to another story saying that United ready to get rid of berbiflop for aguero,

Any legs in that one?

6, you missed Eto'o...

not etched in stone though. read it from sports.co.uk

Sergio Aguero’s future at Atletico Madrid could be tested by Sir Alex Ferguson with reports claiming that that the Red Devil coach will offer Dimitar Berbatov as a make-weight in any deal to lure the Argentine to Old Trafford.

Our postman reckons

Our postman has heard that City are going to make a move in the transfer market soon. He does not know who we will sign but he said we will be making a move soon, maybe sooner than you think, he said it could be as early as you could be thinking. So watchout it coming soon he said. I cant wait, can you.

godot.jpg

Re: Our postman reckons

Bonol said:
Our postman has heard that City are going to make a move in the transfer market soon. He does not know who we will sign but he said we will be making a move soon, maybe sooner than you think, he said it could be as early as you could be thinking. So watchout it coming soon he said. I cant wait, can you.

godot.jpg

godot is pretty good on FM but i don't think hed make it in the prem, he's always too late arriving in the box

Sergio Leonel Agüero del Castillo.

Eto'o:

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. Let's get serious Garry, let's get serious, and fall in love.

What about this for a theory on Eto'o/Terry deals

Just a thought and I'm definately not ITK,

however maybe city have moved a step closer to getting Terry and a demand from his agent is that within his contract he gets to match the highest earner at the club, city then pulled the plug on the Eto'o deal because he was becoming ridiculous with his demands and would have meant Terry would be on the same.

Just a thought a wishful thought in a bit of the gloom......you never know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.