Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: What about this for a theory on Eto'o/Terry deals

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm You're a glass half full kind of a fellow aren't you?

listening to Talksport this morning, and there was a good hour on Terry to City. TBH a lot of their fans feel with the injuries that JT has had over the last 3 seasons he is on the wane and £30m for him, now he has a bad back, would be great business.
Hughes has his targets and Terry would send out a signal to the rest of the Prem. but at the prices being bandied about and the games he missed through injury the last 2 seasons would it be good business?

oaksie2 said:
listening to Talksport this morning, and there was a good hour on Terry to City. TBH a lot of their fans feel with the injuries that JT has had over the last 3 seasons he is on the wane and £30m for him, now he has a bad back, would be great business.
Hughes has his targets and Terry would send out a signal to the rest of the Prem. but at the prices being bandied about and the games he missed through injury the last 2 seasons would it be good business?

with the wealth of city in mind and only the wealth of city I'd say good business as that would definately get the rest standing to attention as we make a bold statement!

i think now eto'o deal has gone down the pan, i think people have missed the fact that we had an offer for rossi rejected, he could now become our main target and i don't see why he wouldn't join us...

Well, I reckon this transfer will happen, just as soon as Chelsea figure out a way of making Terry look like a twat. Also, they have to sell it to their fans that it is moving their club forwards. As soon as these things happen he will be a sky blue.

oaksie2 said:
Well, I reckon this transfer will happen, just as soon as Chelsea figure out a way of making Terry look like a twat. Also, they have to sell it to their fans that it is moving their club forwards. As soon as these things happen he will be a sky blue.

lets hope so mate lol

Daz_Blue said:
Eto alternatives ?

FABIANO
VAGNER LOVE
FORLAN
ROSSI
ADEBAYOR
DROGBA
HIGUAIN
AGUERO
DZEKO
IBRAHIMOVICH
TREZEGUET

Any others come to mind ...... apart from Crouch

I can't believe we let JO go he would have been the answer haha

GarethBarry75 said:
i think now eto'o deal has gone down the pan, i think people have missed the fact that we had an offer for rossi rejected, he could now become our main target and i don't see why he wouldn't join us...

fact?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.