Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: call me mr cynical

yozzer said:
i dont care who the manager is or who wares the shirt ,,i moan all week in the season ,,i moan all pre season ..but come match day ill be there cheering who ever is in that shirt ..and will buy season ticket till i die ..wether its lee bradbury or any1 else

correct and well said.

btw did you get a pc for xmas?

Spindash said:
Why would you base your season ticket-purchasing on who we signed?
EXACTLY, its not as if we're shit anyway. jeez, i've nearly not bought it on a few occasions but i alway's do, even under Clark, Reid, Ball, Pearce etc etc

Dobsy87 said:
Bombo said:
Happy Feet said:
Bombo said:
We are signing eto'o, tevez and terry! 30,000 of us rush out and buy season tickets. Suprise, suprise they all fall through when our credit cards have been swiped and we end up with dean Ashton, chris samba and tugay.
Anyone remember many years ago we were supposed to sign john barnes in his prime, we ended up with Wayne Clarke. Season ticket sales had increased though on the strength of the rumour and it was said then that at least we were being linked with such players.
Well fuck being linked with them let's actually sign them.
Typical city eh mr. Cook.

Maybe you should be called 22 carat prick.

Maybe you shouldn't insult people you don't know. How old are you 14?

1/ what's the point in that?

i agree m8,they must have realised how much peoples expectations were being raised,they sould be finding out about these players b4 we go for em and make sure we do stand a real chance of getting them,then if both parties get an initial agreement then lets stop pissing about and buy em

2/ Disagree Bombo, think they're genuinely going for them. BUT Garry Cook has made a big song and dance about letting slip a 'big surprise' and getting people excited about how we're going to "make statements" etc. If he didn't KNOW he could deliver then he shouldn't have built up expectations so much, and if City don't deliver I will be pissed off. It's not that I need superstars to play for City, I just don't like being lied to.

de niro said:
yozzer said:
i dont care who the manager is or who wares the shirt ,,i moan all week in the season ,,i moan all pre season ..but come match day ill be there cheering who ever is in that shirt ..and will buy season ticket till i die ..wether its lee bradbury or any1 else

correct and well said.

yes close to it anyway ,,i no my typeing and spelling is poo

muenchenblue said:
In fairness Wayne Clarke was a bit of a cult hero!!!!

LOL,i know what u mean i used to love them days,but im a bit long in the tooth now and i wana see some results now,i have a 12 year old lad who gose week in week out with me,and you cant belive how hard it was when he was younger to keep him away from the red shite,but times have changed and the younger fans wana see our club win stuff or at least come close,jesus a semi final would be a start

Bombo said:
We are signing eto'o, tevez and terry! 30,000 of us rush out and buy season tickets. Suprise, suprise they all fall through when our credit cards have been swiped and we end up with dean Ashton, chris samba and tugay.
Anyone remember many years ago we were supposed to sign john barnes in his prime, we ended up with Wayne Clarke. Season ticket sales had increased though on the strength of the rumour and it was said then that at least we were being linked with such players.
Well fuck being linked with them let's actually sign them.
Typical city eh mr. Cook.
long story short i heard peter reid tell a fellow blue he wanted to buy john barnes.i said"honestly" and reidy said"i asked for 3 million to buy him this morning".swales said "no",i was stunned.only went downto show my sons city training,brilliant!

superblue91 said:
muenchenblue said:
In fairness Wayne Clarke was a bit of a cult hero!!!!

LOL,i know what u mean i used to love them days,but im a bit long in the tooth now and i wana see some results now,i have a 12 year old lad who gose week in week out with me,and you cant belive how hard it was when he was younger to keep him away from the red shite,but times have changed and the younger fans wana see our club win stuff or at least come close,jesus a semi final would be a start

I know what you mean!! hope you didn't tell him about alan harper!!!

yozzer said:
de niro said:
yozzer said:

correct and well said.

yes close to it anyway ,,i no my typeing and spelling is poo

lol, it was your joining day that give it away:)

Spindash said:
Why would you base your season ticket-purchasing on who we signed?

yes.. glory hunter i couldnt give a f**k who we sign ,ill be there as usual shit or shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.