Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: call me mr cynical

PlattLaneBoy said:
sput the wonder pig said:
Bombo said:
We are signing eto'o, tevez and terry! 30,000 of us rush out and buy season tickets. Suprise, suprise they all fall through when our credit cards have been swiped and we end up with dean Ashton, chris samba and tugay.
Anyone remember many years ago we were supposed to sign john barnes in his prime, we ended up with Wayne Clarke. Season ticket sales had increased though on the strength of the rumour and it was said then that at least we were being linked with such players.
Well fuck being linked with them let's actually sign them.
Typical city eh mr. Cook.

grow up

Why grow up the guys making a fair point.
that line suggests , that we dont really want these players and are just bidding to boost ticket sales...

do you honestly believe that to be true....... jesus h christ

Damocles said:
In all honesty, it is a well known tactic by some clubs; get linked with exciting players during the season ticket selling time.
Good shout really, apart from the players ending up with of course.

i can vouch for that due to a job i used to have....i remember city selling m.hughes from manchester!

sales of season tix at a certain club went up 16%

theres me thinking i supported mcfc and buy my season ticket regardless of gash players or superstars nowhere on it does it say eto,o fc or any other name

StuBlue said:
already signed barry and RSC, others will surely follow theres plenty of time yet! these 2 already vastly improve the squad

barry great signing,and rsc is ok,,but if u think the addition at these 2 players is gonner make us a serious contnder for havin a go at the top for,u are very mistaken

keep the faith! I know we all want big name players, but not everyone wants or needs the money, the deal with Eto looked like it never going nowhere, if anything it was more of a deal to improve his current deal. We've got to support the team not matter who we sign! Rember 10 years near enough! Pissed through Wembley! That was certainly the best day of my life! So rember who we are, where we came from and just enjoy every minute of it! Lets not get like the Scum and start saying why didnt we sign him, we dont need him we should of got him and etc, and rember being a city fan isn't just for christmass, or a season its till death! fucking pricessless aswel! Loving the City!! UP DE BLUEZ...

superblue91 said:
StuBlue said:
already signed barry and RSC, others will surely follow theres plenty of time yet! these 2 already vastly improve the squad

barry great signing,and rsc is ok,,but if u think the addition at these 2 players is gonner make us a serious contnder for havin a go at the top for,u are very mistaken

Children piss me off.

calig said:
keep the faith! I know we all want big name players, but not everyone wants or needs the money, the deal with Eto looked like it never going nowhere, if anything it was more of a deal to improve his current deal. We've got to support the team not matter who we sign! Rember 10 years near enough! Pissed through Wembley! That was certainly the best day of my life! So rember who we are, where we came from and just enjoy every minute of it! Lets not get like the Scum and start saying why didnt we sign him, we dont need him we should of got him and etc, and rember being a city fan isn't just for christmass, or a season its till death! fucking pricessless aswel! Loving the City!! UP DE BLUEZ...

Good point..

CITY TILL I DIIEEEEE !

Bombo said:
We are signing eto'o, tevez and terry! 30,000 of us rush out and buy season tickets. Suprise, suprise they all fall through when our credit cards have been swiped and we end up with dean Ashton, chris samba and tugay.
Anyone remember many years ago we were supposed to sign john barnes in his prime, we ended up with Wayne Clarke. Season ticket sales had increased though on the strength of the rumour and it was said then that at least we were being linked with such players.

So, can you point out where anybody at the club has said we are signing Eto'o, Tevez and Terry. The most they have said is we are expressing an interest. If you base your season ticket buying on who we are linked with in the papers or the internet forums I'm surprised you ever bothered to renew it after the first time...........

gxblue said:
theres me thinking i supported mcfc and buy my season ticket regardless of gash players or superstars nowhere on it does it say eto,o fc or any other name

Good shout.

Happy Feet said:
Bombo said:

Maybe you should be called 22 carat prick.

Maybe you shouldn't insult people you don't know. How old are you 14?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.