Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: infaltablesgalore

stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Would be a bit harsh to ban one bullshitter and not all of them in my opinion.

Agreed, but this forum is getting a bad name because of all the dickheads and wums on here.
Other city fans are even slagging BM off on other fans boards.
Admittedly it was one of the banjo playing web foots from .nob, but it's not nice when your fellow fans slag you off to other fans.
Inter forum banter is one thing, but that is unacceptable.

Yes but 99.9% of the Tranfer Forum is made up, fictional, ego boosting, bullshit. We shouldn't single out one lad when there are far worse culprits.

It's like people who try to fly by jumping off tall buildings on drugs, don't blame the drug - blame the person, they're obviously slightly simple. (Thanks to Bill Hicks for the analogy)

Don't get me wrong TMQ, I don't want him banned. I quite like NBC, but I am getting fed up of the shite this forum is getting from other quarters.
Unfortunately one of the things that made bluemoon so popular, the liberal and adult way it is modded. Is also it's biggest problem. It relies heavily on the common sense and decency of the average poster and as we've seen of late, that is in short supply.

Yeah I agree with you, I tend to try and not get involved in the lies but sometimes boredom bites and I take the piss.

I was out all weekend, no internet, didn't miss the bullshit one bit and knew I was up to date with City as if anything REAL happens I get a text from whoever I subscribed to ages back.

Considering never visiting this section of the forum again to be honest, makes me embarrassed to be a blue which is what hurts the most.

Stony, I know what you mean.Maybe a hard word or warning?

Although there is 99.9% shite on here, TMQ, you visit it because there are 0.1% nuggets of gold on here. More than any other website, no doubt. And like me, you can't help but try to sort that bit of wheat from the chaff.

Don't we all?

Didsbury Dave said:
Stony, I know what you mean.Maybe a hard word or warning?

Although there is 99.9% shite on here, TMQ, you visit it because there are 0.1% nuggets of gold on here. More than any other website, no doubt. And like me, you can't help but try to sort that bit of wheat from the chaff.

Don't we all?

Thinking about it I'm not sure, I mean all I've really gathered is that we are in for Tevez, Eto and Terry, all of which is common knowledge. People saying things like 'done deal' means absolutely nothing.

I know Spursmad seems to be on the ball but even he has told me, personally, nothing I didn't already know or wouldn't have found out the next day or so in the press anyway to be honest.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Right, I'm off to be sucked by all of Girls Aloud whilst The Saturdays watch and play with themselves whilst John Lennons ghost and his all star band serenade me.

LIAR!!!!!!!

:)

I agree that this board has become slightly out of control, but there's always a bit of humour there as well. A lot of people can have a laugh with it, which I think is a good thing.

bored of transfers

I'm officially bored shitless of the transfer speculation. I couldn't give a shit anymore if we sign eto'o, tevez and terry or trundle, Campbell and bramble. The expectation has finally done my head in I can't be bothered with it anymore.
When people like spursmad, ajay and zin zimmer are viewed as highly as the disciples of Christ it's time for me to give my head a wobble and forget the whole transfer window for the next 5 weeks.
So goodbye everyone til august don't let your heads explode!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.