Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: bored of transfers

do like me, and get yourself buried in work...

(and I'm also a little frayed around the edges, but I've not been "smelling Ajay's farts" as one wag wrote some months ago.. I've just been too busy to log in here that much and don't miss any of it!)

Re: infaltablesgalore

TheMightyQuinn said:
Would be a bit harsh to ban one bullshitter and not all of them in my opinion.

Agreed.
A ban for this,(admittedly annoying),clown would set a dangerous precedent,and may possibly stop legitimate ITK's,(if that isn't a contradiction in terms),from posting "kosher" information in future.
Whilst agreeing fully that the transfer forum has increasingly become a freakshow of attention-seekers,drama-queens and WUM's,it is,by definition,dealing in the realms of potentiality,speculation & rumour,and can therefore never be 100% watertight.
And,lets face it,if your criteria for a ban is being an irritating fruitloop who occasionally gets things wrong,then an awful lot of people on here would be on the shitlist.

Monday went, no Tevez and feel all defalted now, my eyes foolding with tears!

Surprise surprise

LOL at people saying he deserves credit if if turned out to be right. I could have a guess at tevez signing one day this week but I wouldn't deserve any credit if I got lucky and it happened to be right. In fact, I'll have a go now - my sources tell me Carlos Tevez will sign on Thursday

There you go, if it turns out to be rite you can all give me a pat on the back and ask me for further info, which I'll have a guess at

Re: bored of transfers

Bombo said:
I'm officially bored shitless of the transfer speculation. I couldn't give a shit anymore if we sign eto'o, tevez and terry or trundle, Campbell and bramble. The expectation has finally done my head in I can't be bothered with it anymore.
When people like spursmad, ajay and zin zimmer are viewed as highly as the disciples of Christ it's time for me to give my head a wobble and forget the whole transfer window for the next 5 weeks.
So goodbye everyone til august don't let your heads explode!

Don't blame you to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.