Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Monday

Bunk said:
Yes he should be banned, even if he genuinely believes the shite he posts, if nothing else he should be banned for being the worst ITK in history, an epic fail. In fact maybe we should keep him as he's a good indicator of when players WON'T be signing.

"worst ITK in history" PMSL

If it is NBC, and I reckon it might be too, I have to recount the Shinawatra's helicopter story.

NBS is/was a young lad who posted on Bluewatch, when it was busy, as Millsy The Mosher.

When all the excitement was going on that we were about to be bought by Thaksin Shinawatra, can you remember it all looked to be off when a warrant was issued for his arrest or something? When all the rumours were around that the deal was still on, one of the Bluewatch Moderators came on the forum all excited. He was at COMS and he witnessed a helicopter landing. He hid, took photos and posted them on there. It was a group of Thai blokes. It was a great internet scoop.

About 3 hours later Millsy/NBC put a thread up on Bluewatch saying "Yu'll never guess who I've just seen at COMS" and a tale about how HE had taken these photosm which he then put up there.

It was comical, he'd got them from here, I think, and raced over to Bluewatch without checking earlier posts.

It made him look a right knob.

So your comment "Worst ITK in History" made me laugh because it's true.

Re: infaltablesgalore

TheMightyQuinn said:
Would be a bit harsh to ban one bullshitter and not all of them in my opinion.

True. And Inflatables/NBC (I think it's him too) has blown his stack by breaking the first rule of ITK - don't be too specific. He has no credibility and will not be believed.

Keep him. He's funny too.

Re: TUESDAY

Trigger said:
I hope so I am not working and if I have to spend another 14 hours on here with no action, I might need to visit the top of Barton Bridge!

Just visit Barton and call him a bullying ugly excuse for a human being.

Re: Monday

Didsbury Dave said:
Bunk said:
Yes he should be banned, even if he genuinely believes the shite he posts, if nothing else he should be banned for being the worst ITK in history, an epic fail. In fact maybe we should keep him as he's a good indicator of when players WON'T be signing.

"worst ITK in history" PMSL

If it is NBC, and I reckon it might be too, I have to recount the Shinawatra's helicopter story.

NBS is/was a young lad who posted on Bluewatch, when it was busy, as Millsy The Mosher.

When all the excitement was going on that we were about to be bought by Thaksin Shinawatra, can you remember it all looked to be off when a warrant was issued for his arrest or something? When all the rumours were around that the deal was still on, one of the Bluewatch Moderators came on the forum all excited. He was at COMS and he witnessed a helicopter landing. He hid, took photos and posted them on there. It was a group of Thai blokes. It was a great internet scoop.

About 3 hours later Millsy/NBC put a thread up on Bluewatch saying "Yu'll never guess who I've just seen at COMS" and a tale about how HE had taken these photosm which he then put up there.

It was comical, he'd got them from here, I think, and raced over to Bluewatch without checking earlier posts.

It made him look a right knob.

So your comment "Worst ITK in History" made me laugh because it's true.

Absolute quality. I think I must have joined about a month after that, I never understood why he was talked about so much.

Didsbury Dave said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

True. And Inflatables/NBC (I think it's him too) has blown his stack by breaking the first rule of ITK - don't be too specific. He has no credibility and will not be believed.

Keep him. He's funny too.

Yeah, I always liked NBC, he obviously got a kick out of winding up loads of middle aged blokes willing to believe anyone who says anything on the internet. It was like swotting flies for him really, I find it hard to sympathise with people who believe the shite on here to be honest.

I suspect it often boils down to the fact that people read shite on here then go down the pub and pass it off as their own, then when it's obviously bullshit they look like twats hence the anger.

If people stopped worshipping people they don't know because they post something like 'Might happen, it'll be big, July, wish I could say more' then BM would be a better place.

Right, I'm off to be sucked by all of Girls Aloud whilst The Saturdays watch and play with themselves whilst John Lennons ghost and his all star band serenade me. (If you must lie on BM then at least big yourself up in the process eh?)

TheMightyQuinn said:

Agreed, but this forum is getting a bad name because of all the dickheads and wums on here.
Other city fans are even slagging BM off on other fans boards.
Admittedly it was one of the banjo playing web foots from .nob, but it's not nice when your fellow fans slag you off to other fans.
Inter forum banter is one thing, but that is unacceptable.

stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Agreed, but this forum is getting a bad name because of all the dickheads and wums on here.
Admittedly it was one of the banjo playing web foots from .nob, but it's not nice when your fellow fans slag you off to other fans.

Yes but 99.9% of the Tranfer Forum is made up, fictional, ego boosting, bullshit. We shouldn't single out one lad when there are far worse culprits.

It's like people who try to fly by jumping off tall buildings on drugs, don't blame the drug - blame the person, they're obviously slightly simple. (Thanks to Bill Hicks for the analogy)

TheMightyQuinn said:
stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Yes but 99.9% of the Tranfer Forum is made up, fictional, ego boosting, bullshit. We shouldn't single out one lad when there are far worse culprits.

It's like people who try to fly by jumping off tall buildings on drugs, don't blame the drug - blame the person, they're obviously slightly simple. (Thanks to Bill Hicks for the analogy)

Don't get me wrong TMQ, I don't want him banned. I quite like NBC, but I am getting fed up of the shite this forum is getting from other quarters.
Unfortunately one of the things that made bluemoon so popular, the liberal and adult way it is modded. Is also it's biggest problem. It relies heavily on the common sense and decency of the average poster and as we've seen of late, that is in short supply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.