Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: infaltablesgalore

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
alextrueblue said:
well............................................
after getting in this morning at 3 from work i was too knackered to switch my laptop on and just went to bed. well just had ssn on and the wa*kers have not spoke of our new addition from yesterday..... oh ok he didn't sign yesterday.

Did try and help you on page 7 ;o)

cheers nixon i have deleted the inacurate post.

Re: infaltablesgalore

Ducado said:
Yes but NBC is a tool of the highest order, and least anyone forget he is actually banned from here and ever other City forum, not because he is a bullshitter, but because his bullshit is so pathetic. I say off with his head

This!

BURN HIM!!!!

The Dropping of a Fan Favourite

I think, especially when we make a signing, that us fans are going to have to come to the realisation that a fan favourite will be dropped to the bench...

Robinho?
SWP?
Ireland?
Dunne?
Richards?
Zabletta?

I understand the grief I will get for suggesting these names, especially Robinho, Ireland and SWP, but with RSC, potentially Tezev & Eto'o etc I feel its inevitable, we won't have a "first 11" next season....

Re: The Dropping of a Fan Favourite

If we could all name our "starting 11" that would be an indication that our squad depth isn't all that great. In order to challenge the top 4 we need more than 11 players who we would be more than happy to see in the starting lineup. A bench containing Ched Evans, Gelson Fernandes, Javier Garrido and Darius Vassell wasn't going to cut it.

Timmmmahhhh said:
I think, especially when we make a signing, that us fans are going to have to come to the realisation that a fan favourite will be dropped to the bench...

Robinho?
SWP?
Ireland?
Dunne?
Richards?
Zabletta?

I understand the grief I will get for suggesting these names, especially Robinho, Ireland and SWP, but with RSC, potentially Tezev & Eto'o etc I feel its inevitable, we won't have a "first 11" next season....

Not sure why this is in the transfer forum but those that are good enough will make the starting 11 and those not good enough will become squad players or will be sold.

From that list I would think Dunne and SWP are unlikely to be starters if our reported transfers come off. I can only see 1 of Zabaleta and Richards starting as well.

To win games and compete at the top table, it's about a squad game.

I would be a little foolish not to expect that in all honesty

there are potentially 3-4 players that can be confident of a starting spot ........ all the rest will have concerns and be waiting for the next signings

If we get 2CB were does Kompany,Ned and Dunnie fit into the starting 11
If we get Tevez were does SWP fit in

the list goes on ..........

if we drop one fans favourite and whoever comes in does well, then he will become a new fans favourite.

Circle of life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.