Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

Blue1973 said:
They (photos) are on my phone, Will upload when I get home tomorrow (later). i get the apathy totally, though it goes too far sometimes, so happy to post but I iwll be blurring my face (I have to be serious when it comes to this as it affects my job). Again though its just info, the only facts are what i was told, nothing was confirmed!

night all, its nearly 4am here and as much as I would love to hear all the abuse its bedtime for someone my age!

Whereabouts did you meet these players?.......at the ground?.......Hotel?

HI there Chelsea fans here. I come here time to time and see the drama of the "ITK's" here and enjoy it. But as many have said here, I don't believe a word of what the OP is saying. JT is ours Chelsea thru and thru. He will never leave Chelsea at least for next season. He is desperate to win the CL after missing the penalty(Ouch!!) and this year's Overbo fiasco. City are still a couple of years away from Champions League and will get there eventually but why would he leave to City next season when he wants to play the CL and win it next season, which we are capable of. We have been the most consistent team in the CL for the alst 5 years but unlucky each time. He loves the club and is our captain, earns a good wage, fighting for titles every season and playing CL football.
So I think this so called known "inside stuff" from the OP is b*ll*cks ;)
The transfer window is already going crazy, it's gonna be one hellova summer.
Cheers

zigga_zagger said:
HI there Chelsea fans here. I come here time to time and see the drama of the "ITK's" here and enjoy it. But as many have said here, I don't believe a word of what the OP is saying. JT is ours Chelsea thru and thru. He will never leave Chelsea at least for next season. He is desperate to win the CL after missing the penalty(Ouch!!) and this year's Overbo fiasco. City are still a couple of years away from Champions League and will get there eventually but why would he leave to City next season when he wants to play the CL and win it next season, which we are capable of. We have been the most consistent team in the CL for the alst 5 years but unlucky each time. He loves the club and is our captain, earns a good wage, fighting for titles every season and playing CL football.
Cheers

Who do you think you will get? Gto any knob ends on your site claiming to be ITK's?

I believe you, I dont know why, I just do!

Would be interested in a PM as well if you have some gossip.

Hope you can find a McDonalds for your hangover in the morning lol

zigga_zagger said:
Cheers
Any ITK's on your forums? Any about Ballack? If so are we rumoured to be in for him? And what's this about you wanting Glen Johnson in all!?!? Cheeky sods! ;P

Blue1973 said:
They (photos) are on my phone, Will upload when I get home tomorrow (later). i get the apathy totally, though it goes too far sometimes, so happy to post but I iwll be blurring my face (I have to be serious when it comes to this as it affects my job). Again though its just info, the only facts are what i was told, nothing was confirmed!

night all, its nearly 4am here and as much as I would love to hear all the abuse its bedtime for someone my age!

david_beckham_victoria_beckham_boob.jpg
Is that you?

zigga_zagger said:
Cheers
Never said he was coming here, Read it properly! Said it was rumoured! Like I said though I dont think its inconceivable, regardles of your obvious bias

Grimble said:
Blue1973 said:

david_beckham_victoria_beckham_boob.jpg
Is that you?

Isn't that Ronaldo post op?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.