Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

Must have been a short visit to the titty bar, then! What happened? Did you have a small Jimmy?

I'm not saying I believe you. There again, I'm not saying I don't. However, I find it highly unreliable that you end up doing the job you say you do with that level of grammar.

I reckon you've been sitting there, watching all the posts come in, with a few beers and your Jimmy in your hand (dreaming, innocently, adolescently,) of that Kazakh bird sitting on your lap. (Don't blame you for that).

Don't get me wrong. I hope I'M wrong and you're right. So, if you are telling the truth:

JT for captain anybody?

*sits back, smokes pipe, clutches Jimmy in hand..*

Thanks
No, Its actually quite late here and the "club" wasnt open for long as I got there late. If it was open any longer then it wasnt anything I was interested in! Got to say though they are actually a good looking bunch over here!

My grammar, your right, its shocking, but I have been in hospitality all day so at least give me that (Im trying to watch my typing now!)

Its probably going to be a while before I get that type of access to england players again, hence why I wrote this in the first place.

warpig said:
Danamy said:
You should be ashamed of yourself spouting off shit like that about a City player when you know for a fact it isn't true?
Bridge gets enough shit from City fans as it is without the likes of you adding fuel to the fire..........your a fuckin idiot!!

and how do you know its not true? any shit bridge gets off city fans (and ive never heard anything other than a few grumbles) is down to his lacksidasical performances.

Because i know it's not true!! lol

Blue1973 said:
Thanks
No, Its actually quite late here and the "club" wasnt open for long as I got there late. If it was open any longer then it wasnt anything I was interested in! Got to say though they are actually a good looking bunch over here!

My grammar, your right, its shocking, but I have been in hospitality all day so at least give me that (Im trying to watch my typing now!)

Its probably going to be a while before I get that type of access to england players again, hence why I wrote this in the first place.

All you need to do is upload the pictures, then you'll be taken seriously.

If you want to prove what you say is true, then just do it. If you don't reply to this or any of the other requests then sorry, but it'll be pretty obvious that you're talking crap.

The bit that I find most unbelievable is the way sweep apparently said he wouldn't be with us next year and acted like he was unhappy that he ever returned, despite being back in the England squad!!! I've met sweep a couple of times and don't think he'd ever answer any question like that!! And where's this pic of u and beckham???

They (photos) are on my phone, Will upload when I get home tomorrow (later). i get the apathy totally, though it goes too far sometimes, so happy to post but I iwll be blurring my face (I have to be serious when it comes to this as it affects my job). Again though its just info, the only facts are what i was told, nothing was confirmed!

night all, its nearly 4am here and as much as I would love to hear all the abuse its bedtime for someone my age!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.