Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

If he is in Almaty and heading to the titty bars we wont hear back from him for a while.
A very attractive mix of European and northern Chinese looks make the kazak hookers very tempting. The last time I was there was in 03 and at that time the prices were very competitive too, or so I'm told!!

Ah the joy of Bluemoon!
You dont have to believe thats fine, but no need for the abuse! (though i know that will fall on deaf ears), never claimd to be itk, just there!

Why would they talk to me? perhaps because i had been introduced to them withthe head of my client (an international broadcaster) by one of the lead PR people of the FA. It was not in a public area, there are no journos in there plus im actually quite a nice guy

I never said JT was joining, I just said he laughed. Yes I also believe that he is mr chelsea but lets be honest, its not actually that implausable!

Bridge did say that to me, He also laughed as he said it. It was a crap laugh that was like he had just won the lottery. You dont have to beleive, im just reporting! I thought he was a good signing at first (though wasnt happy about the price) as far as i am concerned after meeting him I have no faith in him. You can c**t me off as much as you want for that but thats the way I feel.

Off you go and fire away. I wont respond again, thats all I have from meeting them.

Blue1973 said:
Ah the joy of Bluemoon!
You dont have to believe thats fine, but no need for the abuse! (though i know that will fall on deaf ears), never claimd to be itk, just there!

Why would they talk to me? perhaps because i had been introduced to them withthe head of my client (an international broadcaster) by one of the lead PR people of the FA. It was not in a public area, there are no journos in there plus im actually quite a nice guy

I never said JT was joining, I just said he laughed. Yes I also believe that he is mr chelsea but lets be honest, its not actually that implausable!

Bridge did say that to me, He also laughed as he said it. It was a crap laugh that was like he had just won the lottery. You dont have to beleive, im just reporting! I thought he was a good signing at first (though wasnt happy about the price) as far as i am concerned after meeting him I have no faith in him. You can c**t me off as much as you want for that but thats the way I feel.

Off you go and fire away. I wont respond again, thats all I have from meeting them.

You should be ashamed of yourself spouting off shit like that about a City player when you know for a fact it isn't true?
Bridge gets enough shit from City fans as it is without the likes of you adding fuel to the fire..........your a fuckin idiot!!

post the db pic then, and all will be belived,

u have just said u dont know anymore.........yet before you said about getting pissed and spilling more what u were told!!!

Danamy said:
You should be ashamed of yourself spouting off shit like that about a City player when you know for a fact it isn't true?
Bridge gets enough shit from City fans as it is without the likes of you adding fuel to the fire..........your a fuckin idiot!!

and how do you know its not true? any shit bridge gets off city fans (and ive never heard anything other than a few grumbles) is down to his lacksidasical performances.

as for the libelous stuff its not what I was told its what i heard in the players/presidents bar after, and im not going to repeat it publicly. please feel free to PM though if you want to hear about certain players that do things they shouldnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.