Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

bluespartan said:
I have noticed many dont rate ibrahimovitch perhaps im not totally objektive since iam swedish but ive watched all the inter matches in serie a and i must say he has done really well especially as he got a god eye for the game and can make increadible passes, think he and robinho would be amzing to watch together. But i know that sucess in seria a is not always a guarantee for sucess in premier league.

You can say that again !

Cobwebcat said:
vincent said:
Cobwebcat said:
bluespartan said:
I belive hughes will buy ibrahimovich, would be a good buy if he can get along with Bellamy.

God I hope not. After Totti Ibra is the most overrated player on the planet.

Not according to many of the top managers in the world..

Well he plays in a declining league. His goalscoring ratio isn't particularly good for club or country.

I'm not saying he is useless but some people talk like he should be in a world 11 when he is far from that good = overrated compared to his reputation.

I'd much prefer Villa if we could get him. compare the records.

Like I say some managers like Capello & Morinho would disagree with you.

gomis and gignac both look like good prospect at around 23 not seen much off them
but gomis only scored 5 in 17 last year but 3 in 4 in europe if they could score in the prem either one would be good and could have a good few years ahead off them

thats just your opinion mine is that around 30 mill for someone who is 30 and cant score in england is just plain stupid!!!

Wanting Dzerko is my opinion, Forlan as a transfer target comes from the press, and probably therefore the club.

So he failed at utd 5 years ago?! Since then his record is 172 (103)- a goal every 1.6 games. That goal scoring record is better than Torres, Rooney, Drogba and Ronaldo! Opinions aside, that's a FACT.

Yes, he's 30, but his age would only be an issue if he was injury prone or was not scoring goals, neither of which are the case. He would certainly be a vast improvement on our current strike force. Furthermore, a player is only worth what another club is willing to pay for him. So until City pay 30 mil for him you can't talk about value.

g180aj said:
smiles said:
Whether you like him or not I can't recall us being linked with us.

Forlan, however may well be our 'plan b'

for me forlan would be the worst out off all the names being thrown around because he couldn't cut it in england last time and he is 30 we need to build for the future the rest off the people on my list will be able to give at least 3-4 seasons to us weather they will suit the prem is a different storry

I'm just talking about what's likely, not what I'd like. I want Dzerko, but it ain't gonna happen.[/quote][/quote]

Wanting Dzerko is my opinion, Forlan as a transfer target comes from the press, and probably therefore the club.

thats just your opinion mine is that around 30 mill for someone who is 30 and cant score in england is just plain stupid

his name is dzeko doesn't have an r mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.