Unveiling of City Banner in Bangkok...

Asian Blue said:
Frank the Yank said:
Sorry I wont be in town for that!!! If you have a big group then I would be tempted to go into Gullivers on Soi 5!! Big group of City fans outshouting those Red Tossers!!! But the Pickled Liver is good fun and a nice pub!!!

No..................got to go against you there Frank.
I was in the Pickled Liver last year for both derby games and the banter with the red contingent was brilliant. Gullivers is for all the "cardboard cut out" fans !!!
The City Banner has now been installed in the Pickled Liver "Hall of Fame" and it would be great to pay tribute to such an honour with a derby win.
If in Bangkok............the Pickled Liver is the only place to be for the derby............see you there fellow Blues.

dulliver's is a wank tourist trap.

pickled liver is good.

i was there for the 2nd derby, probably saw you there, we may have even spoken briefly. i was (and still am) the tall bald yank whitey with goatee and glasses. my friend marty is a manc, small guy who pantsed that one beaker-looking red twat after the unacceptable result.

zeusbheld said:
Asian Blue said:
No..................got to go against you there Frank.
I was in the Pickled Liver last year for both derby games and the banter with the red contingent was brilliant. Gullivers is for all the "cardboard cut out" fans !!!
The City Banner has now been installed in the Pickled Liver "Hall of Fame" and it would be great to pay tribute to such an honour with a derby win.
If in Bangkok............the Pickled Liver is the only place to be for the derby............see you there fellow Blues.

dulliver's is a wank tourist trap.

pickled liver is good.

i was there for the 2nd derby, probably saw you there, we may have even spoken briefly. i was (and still am) the tall bald yank whitey with goatee and glasses. my friend marty is a manc, small guy who pantsed that one beaker-looking red twat after the unacceptable result.
See you there..............that will make at least three baldy City fans !!!!!!

Whitterz said:
I've got on of them banners in my house in Surin :)
Surin !!..............go up there every Songkran as my daughters mum is from there. We
stay at the hotel within the bus station complex, ( Majestic ) and I pop into the Farang Connection bar sometimes.
If in Bangkok get down to the Pickled Liver for the games, as you will always find some Blue Mooners there.

Well, it seems you have to be a cue ball headed fecker if you are a City fan in the Pickled Liver-with one notable exception!!! Gullivers isnt wank for the footie they have TONS of BIG Screens!!!

Frank the Yank said:
Well, it seems you have to be a cue ball headed fecker if you are a City fan in the Pickled Liver-with one notable exception!!! Gullivers isnt wank for the footie they have TONS of BIG Screens!!!

Hey Frank.....................God only made so many perfect heads and the rest he covered with hair !!!!!!
Gullivers is certainly not wank, as we both know, but not my type of place to watch City......Pickled Liver anytime.
I did have a great day in there though, when England won the World Cup rugby.

Good to see the first travelling City fans in the Pickled Liver for the game last night.
Dave and Brian...............enjoy your trip to Cambodia, and watch Blue Moon in the next day or so for the picture of you guys "getting arested" in the bar. !!!!!!

Fucking hell sorry I missed it. Any City fans going to Bangers "head" to the Pickled Liver for the football!! Was Zues there and who won the football pool??

Frank................Did not see Zues there as he was working, but with together with Dave and Brian, and several more City fans, we had the privelage of are own table (provided by Nick) and personal T.V. !!
God night and great banter.

Arsenal game will be on live in the Pickled Liver...............get along all City fans who will be in Bangkok that weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.