Up coming gigs

Albert Hall is a great venue but the sound isn't great, you'll have to go up early to get a good place yes.

Going there on Saturday for Mac Demarco. Saw Alvvays last night. Going to Beach House, Hooton Tennis Club and Kurt Vile in the coming months.

Peter Hook and the light at the Academy
New Order at Wolverhampton
The Selecter
The Courteeners at Hanley Viccy hall
The Rifles in March 16

King Crimson
Zac Brown Band
David Gilmour
Glenn Hughes
Fall Out Boy
One Direction
U2
Imagine Dragons

are lined up for the rest of the year.

Saw Foo Fighters, Iggy Pop and Royal Blood at MK Bowl last weekend.

Will have to cut back next year.

Some of the above are my daughters' choices; no prizes...

Saw Catfish at Reading and they were decent. They got a superb audience response and look destined to be very big.
They fairly get the crowd onside.a mate gave me copy of their album bout week before I went to titp.not been off since.

Some great gigs there.your daughter has a good taste in music.shame her dad is a directioner :-)

I've got Paul weller and stereophonics to go this year.I've got a ticket for the view but not sure can make it.

The Pogues will hopefully be doing a Xmas tour seen as though they missed out last year.. Saying that though Shane has only just come out of hospital so it might depend on him

King Crimson
Zac Brown Band
David Gilmour
Glenn Hughes
Fall Out Boy
One Direction
U2
Imagine Dragons

are lined up for the rest of the year.

Saw Foo Fighters, Iggy Pop and Royal Blood at MK Bowl last weekend.

Will have to cut back next year.

Some of the above are my daughters' choices; no prizes...

What date you seeing Gilmour? We're on the Thursday - not sure if I'm staying down there or not yet - hate London!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.