Up coming gigs

Updated one for me

Hot Chip @ Albert Hall (17th Oct)
New Order in Berlin (11th Nov)
New Order @ Warehouse Project (5th Dec)
Happy Mondays and Alias Kid in Belfast (12th Dec)
Hurts in Prague (18th Feb 16)

Saturday, so will have to miss Newcastle at home. Bloody annoying that both of City's first two 3pm on a Saturday games have clashed with concerts; didn't expect that when I booked tickets.

Decided to drive down, watch show and drive back. 22 miles of roadworks on M1 - got home at 4am!!

If you want to park use RAH official parking at Imperial College - like parking at Mercedes garage for Etihad! Only £10 +20p booking fee.

Wasn't that impressed with the sound TBH - don't know if it was where I was sat or something else - was in seats directly opposite the sound desk. Glad I sold my standing tickets - way, way up at the top of the Hall, can't imagine they'd be much good up there.

Enjoy - can't see him doing any more after this tour ;-)

Decided to drive down, watch show and drive back. 22 miles of roadworks on M1 - got home at 4am!!

If you want to park use RAH official parking at Imperial College - like parking at Mercedes garage for Etihad! Only £10 +20p booking fee.

Wasn't that impressed with the sound TBH - don't know if it was where I was sat or something else - was in seats directly opposite the sound desk. Glad I sold my standing tickets - way, way up at the top of the Hall, can't imagine they'd be much good up there.

Enjoy - can't see him doing any more after this tour ;-)
Cheers.

Hope not to pay for parking: I've always parked on street for RAH gigs.

Currently at Wembley Arena awaiting the arrival of the Zac Brown Band and wait is over.

Zac Brown Band were excellent last night. Not exactly well known in this country but they just about filled Wembley Arena and sent the large crowd home very happy; probably via KFC. They are classed as a country band and look like a bunch of good ole' boys for the most part but their sound is commercial and they weave in reggae, funk, soul, rock and pop. They do like a cover in their live set and last night's included an acoustic "Under the Bridge", a rocking "Kashmir / The Devil Went Down to Georgia" and a full and faithful version of "Bohemian Rhapsody".

Black stone cherry and the Dixie Chicks. Great to hear that Zac and the lads did a great job, cheers OB1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.