Up coming gigs

What date you seeing Gilmour? We're on the Thursday - not sure if I'm staying down there or not yet - hate London!!!

Saturday, so will have to miss Newcastle at home. Bloody annoying that both of City's first two 3pm on a Saturday games have clashed with concerts; didn't expect that when I booked tickets.

W.A.S.P. tomorrow night at the Ritz, going early to get them in elsewhere as Ritz is pricey for drinks. Fifth time seeing blackie, never been disappointed.

Debating whether to see motley crue and Alice Cooper as now same night as Seville away.

Also delain and blackberry smoke this year and shinedown, halestorm and black stone cherry early next year and the hard rock hell festival in Wales.

Waiting on maiden to announce book of souls tour.

Tonight, I shall be seeing the one and only...... William Broad.....
billyidol.jpg

Its months off yet but Muse in April 2016 Men arena.....same day we play WBA at home...hopefully it stays at 3pm kick off...cant wait.

Mark Billingham, the author, doing a joint gig with a folk duo at Bury Met tomorrow.

And excellent it was.
A cool dude.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.