Up coming gigs

You stuffy bastard twice in a year FU. I wish I could have made the Mull gigs because that is the best place on the earth, and to stuff my face at the Fish Cafe in Tobermory.

Shed seven @ The Academy supported by the Inspiral Carpets. Sat 12th Dec.

Seeing them in Leeds on the last date of the tour. Was drinking with Joe Johnson on Saturday afternoon, chatting to him was proving a nice distraction from the shite at WHL!

Others for me..

Editors on the 17th Oct
The Enemy in November.
And Stewart Francis, the first time I'll have ever seen stand up live. He cracks me up!

Got a load coming up, but off the top of my head Megadeth/Lamb of god, Slayer at the Apollo. Agnostic Front at the academy i think.
Will be seeing Fear Factory while im in Rio De Janeiro next month too

Johnny Marr in Newcastle on the 11th
Foals in Liverpool in November
Stereophonics in Manchester in December
Courteeners in Manchester in December

Wiped me the fuck out financially but so worth it. Can't fckin wait for all of them.

Decided to drive down, watch show and drive back. 22 miles of roadworks on M1 - got home at 4am!!

If you want to park use RAH official parking at Imperial College - like parking at Mercedes garage for Etihad! Only £10 +20p booking fee.

Wasn't that impressed with the sound TBH - don't know if it was where I was sat or something else - was in seats directly opposite the sound desk. Glad I sold my standing tickets - way, way up at the top of the Hall, can't imagine they'd be much good up there.

Enjoy - can't see him doing any more after this tour ;-)

Sound was fine where I sat last night. Excellent gig. Dave really does make one of the finest sounds of any guitar player. Did wonder what they would do in Comfortably Numb to replace the egg; nice surprise.

30a6dsj.jpg

For anyone interested no manchester gig announced as of yet ... tickets go on sale fri morning or weds morning if you on mailing list

Saw Jack Savoretti last night, Got Bob Dylan next week and have The Corteeners and Tremonti coming up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.