Uploading images

well thats not true, if you draw a circle around the planet and slowly reduce it the first point it will touch is chimborazo, elevation yes maybe, but everest is not the closest to the heavens.
I think you just agreed with me ;)

right wrong thread but how do you copy a picture and it shows as
view attatchment 123456
thank you trying to save server space
Sorry mate, not sure I understand. What is it exactly you're trying to do?

You only see "View attachment" when you quote another post with a photo already embedded into it. Is this the sort of thing you mean?
That's not right is it? I think you get the "view attachment" link only if the poster ticks the box. Normally you just get the full size image.

That's not right is it? I think you get the "view attachment" link only if the poster ticks the box. Normally you just get the full size image.
Should have mentioned that this is how it works on mobile devices using the Tapatalk app. Perhaps this isn't the most common way of accessing the forum.

For the last week or so, all options aside from attach files or insert quotes are greyed out. Is there a reason for this, or am I missing something? )(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814-210634_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220814-210634_Chrome.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.