Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Post Match Thread

Commentary wise was dreadful.

Literally been to lively funerals.

TNT/BT coverage was shocking.

Teamwise we played well, Jack didn't have the best of games but nothing too concerning.
It was fucking awful On TNT. Shoehorning in the rags every few minutes.
Ive an LG TV and they have content called “LG channels“ that I’ve never used before but one of them is FIFA+ and I watched the last of the game on that. Proper crowd noise - not muted - and okay-ish coms. Definitely my channel on Friday. I think Samsung have a similar set-up on their TV’s

He was needed for a trophy that will be another big honour for the club.

the version of this trophy in 2 years will be even bigger,

I agree Pep should have played him, but I suppose he went off at a decent time.
I'm not saying Pep should've played Philips. What I'm saying is, if Philips can't make the starting 11 in matches like these, giving Rodri a break, of what use is he?

We need to part company ASAP & help him secure a decent move, whilst we urgently seek a workable replacement who can challenge & rotate with Rodders.

It's painful seeing Rodri constantly rinsed like this.

Ive an LG TV and they have content called “LG channels“ that I’ve never used before but one of them is FIFA+ and I watched the last of the game on that. Proper crowd noise - not muted - and okay-ish coms. Definitely my channel on Friday. I think Samsung have a similar set-up on their TV’s
Have Samsung got this does anyone know? Do we know what channel if so, thanks in advance...

TNT commentary was dreadful, so appreciate any assistance...

Hopefully I can find the FIFA + on my IPTV selection. Won't be watching it on TNT

Feel for anyone who pays that shitshow money.

Did we sound noisy?

I'm not saying Pep should've played Philips. What I'm saying is, if Philips can't make the starting 11 in matches like these, giving Rodri a break, of what use is he?

We need to part company ASAP & help him secure a decent move, whilst we urgently seek a workable replacement who can challenge & rotate with Rodders.

It's painful seeing Rodri constantly rinsed like this.

It was the semis of a potential major honour in the clubs history, so can see why Pep went with Rodri.

He'd of been slaughtered if we started w/ Philips and lost.

EIther way he can't win.

I would of preferred he brought Latvia back or even the lad we sold to Villa

It was the semis of a potential major honour in the clubs history, so can see why Pep went with Rodri.

He'd of been slaughtered if we started w/ Philips and lost.

EIther way he can't win.

I would of preferred he brought Latvia back or even the lad we sold to Villa
I was happy to give Philips another year to prove himself, but all that changed with Rodri's coded interview, which the club never clarified or distanced themselves from.

From that moment I realised it was over for Kalvin, because the players & coaching staff see him everyday in training. If he can't cut it in that controlled environment, he definitely won't in the white hot heat of the PL & CL.

Some you win. Some you lose. Pep evidently doesn't trust him, & offered him the chance to move permanently, or on loan during the summer. He declined saying he was staying to fight for his place, & he's barely kicked a ball since.

We just need to facilitate a move for him so he can kick-start his career elsewhere, & so we can find a better CDM fit for City before Rodri burns himself out.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.