Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sign of Big Erl though, on the training pitch I mean before someone posts pic of him on the plane, lol.

Everyone entitled to their views but I completely disagree. I was 8 when City last won the old first division and never thought I’d see another. When we beat the rags in the fac semi final, sjoke in the fac final and qpr to win the PL I could have been delirious if we’d never won another trophy. To have got another 6 premier leagues, 2 fa cups, fuck knows how many league cups, and then to be in Istanbul with my 2 teenage City-daft sons and see us win the champions league is just utterly unbelievable. To then have to postpone only one game to be in with a chance of being champions of the world is brilliant and I really hope we win it. We do all the domestic aways but can’t afford Saudi, but I’ll be going daft if we are champions of the world. I hate the fa, pl, uefa and fifa but i still want City to win as many of their trophies as possible. World Club Champions would be a huge honour for our Club. Bring it on
Here, here.

Cheers. Yep, gonna check out the connection via hdmi to tv tonight; if all good it saves on tnt or a link tomorrow.
I dowloaded the FIFA app on the TV (I didn’t even know they had one) and can now watch on the big screen. As Mike Summerbee would say “simple as that” I wonder if the final will be free. Cross that bridge….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.