Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why it's the best place on earth mate. Totally barking mad. This happens most games, the losing team lose their head and start a 22 man brawl towards the end.
Great drama.

City will do better v Flu as Boca are like Atletico Madrid with some of their tackles and could wind us up.

This game is close to tipping point.

I'll be disappointed if there's not a full scale riot now :)

There will be another kick off before the end, I'll be disappointed if not.

For anyone interested in watching more Argentine or Brazilian games, you can buy a yearly subscription for circa £60 on Fanatiz, it's quite good to watch on a Sunday evening.

Great drama.

City will do better v Flu as Boca are like Atletico Madrid with some of their tackles and could wind us up.

The Boca boss is a friend of Pep's, believe it or not. Despite the Flu manager being the better tactician.

It would be a more free flowing game v Flu but I'd rather Argentine team win tonight.

We should refuse to play (if we end up playing against them) either of these teams.
Reason: Can't be arsed.
Don’t worry. You won’t be in the team. So when we play whoever, you do whatever you want to do.
Me ? I will be glued to it and if I had a bit less commitment I would love to be there

Don’t worry. You won’t be in the team. So when we play whoever, you do whatever you want to do.
Me ? I will be glued to it and if I had a bit less commitment I would love to be there
I won't be worrying mate. Hope you enjoy the match. I personally think that the game I just watched was between two third rate pub teams that will try to kick us off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.