Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need a link for the tickets, I dmed City on Twitter and received 3 links. Semi 3rd Place game and the final.

I'm looking at just doing the final fly on 21st December. Manc Istanbul Jeddah arriving late 21st. Do the day for the final and fly home at 2am same route back. Long day but only way I can see it being done with work

If you need a link for the tickets, I dmed City on Twitter and received 3 links. Semi 3rd Place game and the final.

I'm looking at just doing the final fly on 21st December. Manc Istanbul Jeddah arriving late 21st. Do the day for the final and fly home at 2am same route back. Long day but only way I can see it being done with work
Fucking hell pal how much is that costing?

That’s a lot of £ and an even bigger amount of fucking about to watch Urawa Reds v Al Ahly.

Fucking hell pal how much is that costing?
£635.
Manchester Istanbul Jeddah
Jeddah Istanbul Manchester
Pegasus Airways

Can get a cheap hotel for 2 nights near the ground for £70
Obviously not ideal but don't fancy spending 5 days away as it becomes even more expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.