According to Opta:

Al Ahly: Second best team in Africa
Man City: Best team in Europe
Al Ittihad: Third best team in Asia
Red Diamonds: Fourteenth best team in Asia
Fluminense: Tenth best team in South America
Leon: Twenty seventh best team in North/Central America
Aukland City: Best team in Oceania

Leon and Red Diamonds are on our side of the draw. The other four teams are in the other half.

So the final is likely to be CITY vs Al Ittihad/Fluminense

World Rank:

IMG_0670.png

According to Opta:

Al Ahly: Second best team in Africa
Man City: Best team in Europe
Al Ittihad: Third best team in Asia
Red Diamonds: Fourteenth best team in Asia
Fluminense: Tenth best team in South America
Leon: Twenty seventh best team in North/Central America
Aukland City: Best team in Oceania

Leon and Red Diamonds are on our side of the draw. The other four teams are in the other half.

So the final is likely to be CITY vs Al Ittihad/Fluminense

World Rank:

View attachment 97745
We really are the best team in the land and all the world!
1699170036208.png

Cavani front post header was inevitable if Boca won, similar Marcus Stewart.

It would be a more free flowing game v Flu but I'd rather Argentine team win tonight.
I think they're both Brazilian?
Just watched, glad Fluminense won if only to deprive that filthy thug Advincula of a trophy, escaped at least three yellows in first 20mins then took out a Flu player in 2nd half, many shades of Rudiger and we don't need to be risking anyone against that twattish behaviour.
Dunno how John Kennedy didn't start the game, looked best of Flu team despite his brief minutes, great winning goal then sending off for 2nd yellow after celebration!

Just watched, glad Fluminense won if only to deprive that filthy thug Advincula of a trophy, escaped at least three yellows in first 20mins then took out a Flu player in 2nd half, many shades of Rudiger and we don't need to be risking anyone against that twattish behaviour.
Dunno how John Kennedy didn't start the game, looked best of Flu team despite his brief minutes, great winning goal then sending off for 2nd yellow after celebration!
You can’t seriously think Boca are Brazilian?

You can’t seriously think Boca are Brazilian?
Hahaha, seeing them in front of a Rio sign and the number of their supporters there last night evidently scrambled my brain, and who knew that Buenos Aires had a district also called Rio de Janeiro!
Still wouldn't have wanted them to win, for reasons mentioned.

Last edited:

That's how the game is over there mate. It's win at all costs, hence why Latin countries have more World Cups than we could ever dream of. I've spent time out there and been to games, all that carnage is all part of the fun. It's not for everybody.

The game is so sanitised over here it's untrue. We get amazing free flowing football now due to the influence of European coaches, but you can't even tackle anymore in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.