Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone booked any flights for this yet or do you think the club will put anything on. I doubt there be enough interest for the club to do anything
I emailed Sportsworld to enquire what they were doing and received a proper wishywashy answer:

Thank you for contacting us in regard to the Club World Cup.

We will be communicating with the club and looking at available options for this event in the coming weeks.

Please feel free to enquire or keep an eye on our website for any future communications with this event.

Kind Regards,
Charlotte

Manchester City Travel Customer Service

I emailed Sportsworld to enquire what they were doing and received a proper wishywashy answer:

Thank you for contacting us in regard to the Club World Cup.

We will be communicating with the club and looking at available options for this event in the coming weeks.

Please feel free to enquire or keep an eye on our website for any future communications with this event.

Kind Regards,
Charlotte

Manchester City Travel Customer Service
I think anything the club put on will be disproportionately expensive compared to what is already available anyway. I've paid about £420 return get in to Jeddah Monday back in to manchester Xmas eve

I think anything the club put on will be disproportionately expensive compared to what is already available anyway. I've paid about £420 return get in to Jeddah Monday back in to manchester Xmas eve
I’m hoping to try and get an “in out” flight for the game on the Friday regardless of whether it’s the final or 3rd/4th place play off. Can’t afford to take that much time off work.

I’m hoping to try and get an “in out” flight for the game on the Friday regardless of whether it’s the final or 3rd/4th place play off. Can’t afford to take that much time off work.
Fair enough mate, hopefully they put something on for people in a similar situation. Long day trip that though haha

Who’s that you’re flying with

That is very cheap. Direct flights with Saudi are 3 times that.

Saudi and back in a day. Jesus.

I used to tell my first missus that anything south of Crewe was an overnight job.

Probably one of the reasons why she’s an ex missus I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.