Urban Myths

metalblue said:
des hardi said:
metalblue said:
Eating toothpaste causes a breathalyser to return the "all clear", no it doesn't it just makes you look like you have rabies :(
suck on a clean copper coin....so i hear!

At first I thought that might work then I saw you added the word "coin" there so I'm not so sure now

Quality.

metalblue said:
des hardi said:
metalblue said:
Eating toothpaste causes a breathalyser to return the "all clear", no it doesn't it just makes you look like you have rabies :(
suck on a clean copper coin....so i hear!

At first I thought that might work then I saw you added the word "coin" there so I'm not so sure now
i thought that too when writing, unless you have a roll of copper laying around. a copper coin would be more likely to find.+

colourmeblue said:
How about the japanese cannibal that cut a french student up and carried her around in a suitcase so he could eat her body at his leisure. He got caught by French authorities and was deported back to Japan, never faced charges and walks free today...horrible myth eh?

cept it isnt!
Never heard about this before <a class="postlink" href="http://www.vice.com/read/whos-hungry-502-v16n1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vice.com/read/whos-hungry-502-v16n1</a>

What an absolutely fucked-up deranged nutcase. It's quite scary that he's still walking around completely free, although he has some interesting opinions on punishment and the death penalty:

The moment I killed her, I instinctually thought, “I’m no longer a human being.” I believe that it would have been much easier on me had I been given the death penalty. It’s so tough living out in the open. That’s reason enough for never committing the same crime ever again! You can’t imagine how difficult it is to live under surveillance from society. In that respect, I really believe that the death penalty just puts people out of their misery, and it totally defeats the purpose of punishment. The victim’s family always say things like, “I’ll never forgive so-and-so, even if they’re put to death,” despite the fact that it’s actually meant to be the harshest punishment. It’s so meaningless. Even with a life sentence, they give you clothes, food, and shelter in jail, plus they let you work. But if you’re out in society, you have to somehow make a living and find a place to stay. What harsher punishment can there be? It’s brutal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.