Urban myths

dickie davies

From flat earth & I'm a c*nt (says @ LongsightM13)
I'm certain we've all heard a story repeated slightly differently from differently sources
I'll start with this one

A friend of a friend (girl) is a hairdresser and works at a unisex salon
Just as she was locking up one up one evening a bloke came along and said please can you cut my hair I know you're just closing but please will you just do it
She agreed and let the bloke into the shop. He sat in the chair and she fastened the cape. She turned to get the scissors, razor, comb and brush out and when she turned back the guy was masturbating under the cape, so she hit him full force with the brush and knocked him clean out if the chair
The cape fell to one side and the bloke was holding his glasses which he'd been cleaning

I'm certain we've all heard a story repeated slightly differently from differently sources
I'll start with this one

A friend of a friend (girl) is a hairdresser and works at a unisex salon
Just as she was locking up one up one evening a bloke came along and said please can you cut my hair I know you're just closing but please will you just do it
She agreed and let the bloke into the shop. He sat in the chair and she fastened the cape. She turned to get the scissors, razor, comb and brush out and when she turned back the guy was masturbating under the cape, so she hit him full force with the brush and knocked him clean out if the chair
The cape fell to one side and the bloke was holding his glasses which he'd been cleaning
Bollocks, I don't wear glasses.

There was the one about someone having a wank with their eyes closed and wearing a pair of headphones. When they had finished, they noticed that their mum had been in, whilst they were at it, and left a cup of tea on the bedside cabinet.

I was livid, as I told her I was trying to cut out caffeine at the time! I mean "they" were!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.