Urgent help required on Laptop

TCIB said:
Asus or samsung for lappies bud imo.

Sorry you found yourself in this situation.

Did you try recovery?

Yes mate, tried everything.

These things happen unfortunately. Will teach me not to get complacent.

TCIB said:
Asus or samsung for lappies bud imo.

Sorry you found yourself in this situation.

Did you try recovery?

I'm going to look into possibly buying a new one for Xmas so you would suggest these makes ? The one I have is a Dell but its a good few years old now and is slow and streaming City games it just keeps buffering :(

My computer tried to install windows updates but failed. It is now stuck in a loop and all I have is a screen saying 'Failure configuring windows updates. Reverting changes. Do not turn off computer'

Can anyone help me out here? I cant believe hpt trying to fix a little fault to the chassis could fcuk up my laptop so much. It is as if HP have intentionally got out of their way to inflict as much misery on me as they could for having the audacity to ask them to fix a minor fault.

I can't do a single thing with it now and I really need it for my studies.

Nightmare Walking said:
My computer tried to install windows updates but failed. It is now stuck in a loop and all I have is a screen saying 'Failure configuring windows updates. Reverting changes. Do not turn off computer'

Can anyone help me out here? I cant believe hpt trying to fix a little fault to the chassis could fcuk up my laptop so much. It is as if HP have intentionally got out of their way to inflict as much misery on me as they could for having the audacity to ask them to fix a minor fault.

I can't do a single thing with it now and I really need it for my studies.

I have an HP and had that happen the other night with 165 updates; however, after it tried another couple of times, it did eventually get them all installed. You may just need to be patient.

Also, if you have the external hard drive - as someone else pointed out - you may be able to get the data off that even if the workings of the drive are fried. A good many years ago, I had a laptop that got wet and died but someone took it to a computer repair guy for me who successfully extracted all the data from the hard drive, despite the laptop being a write-off.

I am really struggling to get hold of a copy of Multisim. Does anyone know where I can get a hooky copy from? A pm would be great if anyone knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.