URGENT HELP | Who’s flying from Manchester Airport NOW?

They are in!! They waited around until the ‘office’ closed at 6.00 then City sold them 2 tickets! Cost them £300 but they are in. Thank you everyone for your help. Blue Moon forever. :-)
So happy for them mate. I've watched this thread but haven't been able to offer anything constructive so haven't said anything. But a happy ending and you should be proud of yourself for all your efforts. You're a top Blue.

Today I hoped your guys would get in. They did. Today I hoped Brentford would get promoted. They did. And today I hope we win this thing. We will.

C'mon Blues!

They are in!! They waited around until the ‘office’ closed at 6.00 then City sold them 2 tickets! Cost them £300 but they are in. Thank you everyone for your help. Blue Moon forever. :-)
Your efforts and the happy ending to this story plus all those who tried to help in some way were one of the few bright things about yesterday. Well done Sheila.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.