URGENT HELP | Who’s flying from Manchester Airport NOW?

Eccles , I literally can not comprehend how gutted they must feel..the anxiety will be immense for them..was it not possible to go to the airport and ask a couple of older looking reliable fans to take them over and meet outside the stadium ?? Please update us if something positive happens
Sheikh, I guesss your situation is even worse..all packed and ready and then let down in that way..gutting.
Weeks of planning, getting all things lined up to be deflated at the very last minute..I am truly so sorry for anyone in this scenario. I literally can not comprehend the emotion and stress.

Luckybluekeks........that is a great gesture. Let us know if you get the ticket to our most deserved blue. It’s not right what has happened and I hope someone at the club can do something nice for Sheik rattle and roll. If anyone has a contact at the club, please notify them. Respect to all blues who have gone through the nightmare of getting tickets, tests and travel sorted. Respect to you Sheik rattle and roll for hanging in there.

Now let’s win this thing. C’mon City!
Thanks for your long words

Thanks for the very kind and generous offer it just goes to show how kind our fan base is
I’m going to go to my pals and have a beer
Thanks again
Glad to hear that you are coming round mate. Hopefully, we get their again and you can make it. Enjoy the game with your mate and let’s hope we win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.