URGENT HELP | Who’s flying from Manchester Airport NOW?

How can you possibly forget the tickets to one of our greatest achievements? Might as well have left your passport at home too.

Hope you get it sorted, but it will be difficult.

How can you possibly forget the tickets to one of our greatest achievements? Might as well have left your passport at home too.

Hope you get it sorted, but it will be difficult.
Devastated for them when l,m going abroad
Gutted for you, where are you now?
Bit late now but when I leave the house 3 things PMT easy to remember Passport Money Tickets that all you need

Hope all this gets sorted.Let us know how they get on.

Sheik.Come on blue sort yourself out mate.Im at home as well with a chest infection on antibiotics.Lost money on flights and hotel.Fook it though im still having a few beers later...Just got all the BBQ stuff in and mates will be over at 4
Come on Blues

Thanks the way I feel at the moment that could be me with football I may not even watch the game later I renew my season ticket ( not the clubs fault I know )
Used a Government approved apparently guaranteed private company
Shambolic and inept still not heard from them
Watched City for 45 years I may never see a Champs Final again
I can’t even go to the CFA thats sold out
suspect all the pubs will have tables booked
Gone from going to watching at home
I may just fuck football off for good
I can’t even watch the build up etc

anyway you enjoy and I hope we win
Up the blues
If you want to go to the CFA mate, I have two spares that you can have.
No consolation I know but they’re there if you want them

Not being funny, or sarky. But how did they forget their tickets? That's, presumably, their sole reason for travelling. If I was fortunate enough to be going over to the game, I'd have checked my bag several times before leaving the house. Anyway, I hope they get sorted, and that they bring back the right result.

Not being funny, or sarky. But how did they forget their tickets? That's, presumably, their sole reason for travelling. If I was fortunate enough to be going over to the game, I'd have checked my bag several times before leaving the house. Anyway, I hope they get sorted, and that they bring back the right result.
I have no idea @jimharri have spoken to her a few times but because of keeping her mobile charged, and cost of course, not a question I've got round to asking but when she gets back I will find out!!
I am like you and probably most people, check, check and check again! In fact last week for the Everton game I checked as I left the house, as I got out of the car at the Ladywell tram stop, as I got on the tram and again as I got off the tram!! Paranoid I was. :-)

My assumption, right or wrong, is that either her son thought she had them or she thought her son had them.
I guess in one way it is a good job they realised before they got to the stadium. (It hasn't helped me though as I am concerned for them!) :-)

Last edited:
@The Mods.
I am not sure who was the very kind Mod who altered the title so that people understood the urgency but whichever one of you it was, thank you so much. I was so concerned for my friends and this was the only way I could think of to get help as I had tried all the ways I had.

Blue Moon family strikes again! :-)

I have no idea @jimharri have spoken to her a few times but because of keeping her mobile charged, and cost of course, not a question I've got round to asking but when she gets back I will find out!!
I am like you and probably most people, check, check and check again! In fact last week for the Everton game I checked as I left the house, as I got out of the car at the Ladywell tram stop, as I got on the tram and again as I got off the tram!! Paranoid I was. :-)

My assumption, right or wrong, is that either her son thought she had them or she thought her son had them.
As I said, I wasn't having a dig. Like you, I'm paranoid when I'm travelling over for a run of the mill PL game. Did I lock the doors? Did I turn off the gas? Check (two or three times) for match ticket, hotel paperwork, mobile phone (for the plane boarding passes). God knows what I'd be like if I was heading off for a CL final! forget

@The Mods.
I am not sure who was the very kind Mod who altered the title so that people understood the urgency but whichever one of you it was, thank you so much. I was so concerned for my friends and this was the only way I could think of to get help as I had tried all the ways I had.

Blue Moon family strikes again! :-)
Not sure if it helps, but if you can’t get somebody to go with their tickets there is a ticket office near the ground that might be able to help. Guessing they’ll need proof of purchase and ID etc. Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.