US based Blues Wednesday Coverage of Stoke?

Re: Free Live Stream - Stoke v City FA Cup Replay (24/02/10)

i've posted a few more links from my usual sources, but i cant garauntee that any will work....the only definite links at the moment are the ITV links, but they are restricted to UK IP's only.

Re: Tonights game on itv.com

anyone help me?
i have a xbox 360, and its connected to the tv via a VGA cable, how do i link it through the laptop, so i can watch ITV player on my tv via the laptop?

shadygiz said:
i've posted a few more links from my usual sources, but i cant garauntee that any will work....the only definite links at the moment are the ITV links, but they are restricted to UK IP's only.

I don't live in UK and can someone tell me how to watch the game?

P.S. I don't know how to change my IP

nikusha said:
shadygiz said:

I don't live in UK and can someone tell me how to watch the game?

P.S. I don't know how to change my IP

you cant change your country IP...but you can use UK proxy servers to "kid" the UK only servers that you are from the UK.....from your post mate i can tell that you wont understand if i told you how to find and use proxy servers though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.