US based Blues Wednesday Coverage of Stoke?

Re: Tonights game on itv.com

law74 said:
Gaz in Belgium said:
I'm out of the UK, anyone know how I can get the ITV player to work?
myp2p say they are providing a feed through ITV for tonight, hope that helps

It just directs you to the ITV.com site that say's its for the Uk only

Gaz in Belgium said:
law74 said:
myp2p say they are providing a feed through ITV for tonight, hope that helps

It just directs you to the ITV.com site that say's its for the Uk only

I did post something about this in the matchday forum:
Andouble wrote:
ugh. hopefully someone will be able to bounce the itv feed off for the rest of us to watch it :)

if you are comfortable, I'd advise you try a uk proxy. apparently ITV player is a bit less stringent than the BBC Iplayer. you only need a UK IP to get the address for the video. I helped somebody do this a while back, we found a method that worked, but I can't swear that it still works.

To stream ITV live to xbox in or outside of the uk it can be done

You need to download URL snooper for windows and use a UK proxy server. Once downloaded run URL snooper
<a class="postlink" href="http://download.cnet.com/Url-Snooper/3000-2379_4-10376378.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://download.cnet.com/Url-Snooper/30 ... 76378.html</a>

Set up Internet explorer on your PC with a UK proxy and go to the ITV site (firefox seems not to work too well)

good site to find UK proxy is
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.xroxy.com/proxy-country-GB.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.xroxy.com/proxy-country-GB.htm</a>

select a channel from the ITV website eg ITV1 and use URL snooper to view the url when the broadcast starts. the actual stream of the URL is normally in MMS. When the program starts copy the URL from URL snooper

After copying the URL open notepad. Paste the URL in notepad and save it as an .strm file. rememeber to save as type ALL FILES and NOT the default txt extension

FTP to your xbox and copy the file you have just saved from your PC to XBOX to any location you wish...however you need to remember where. I just created a streams folder

When done go to XBMC go to VIDEOS and add a source. Point the source to your streams folder and click OK to set the source to your streams folder where you should save the strm file

Go back to videos, open your streams folder or whatever folder you placed your stream in and open the strm file you saved the ITV stream in

Stream should then play

PLEASE NOTE the stream url may change from program to program so you would need to use URL snooper again from your PC and just copy and replace the mms in your stream file.

Hope this helps!
Thats it should work in and outside the UK!

This will also work with VLC. Just copy the url from URL Snooper and open network stream in VLC and paste the URL into it. You should now be able to view the stream IN VLC and share with other PCs on your network

It's not my method and it's a can't guarantee that it still works so...

PLEASE DONT TAKE IT AS READ THAT THIS WORKS.

technically I can't see why it wouldn't, but

1. It is a little fiddly

2. There are no guarantees that you will find a uk proxy that is working on the night AND is not blacklisted by ITV

3. we did this for a really obscure broadcast. it was not a sporting event, and it was probably near enough a year ago. things might have changed since then.

Re: Free Live Stream - Stoke v City FA Cup Replay (24/02/10)

shadygiz said:
nikusha said:
I don't live in UK and can someone tell me how to watch the game?

P.S. I don't know how to change my IP

you cant change your country IP...but you can use UK proxy servers to "kid" the UK only servers that you are from the UK.....from your post mate i can tell that you wont understand if i told you how to find and use proxy servers though

that's ok :) I'll watch it later

Pigeonho said:
Happy with this. Right then, so how do I, (and what do I need to), hook my laptop up to my tele?

x-box wireless adapter !!!

on a serious note, will an ethernet csable do the job or even hdmi ?

Pigeonho said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
When my PS3 is on it goes through channel HDMI2. Do i just take the end of the cable that goes into the PS3 from the TV and put it into my laptop? Will the quality be good?

This is what I want to know too. A few months back I had some mates round and in a drunken stupur we put that spotify on the laptop and tried getting it through the tele on HDMI. The desktop appeared on the tele but it looked dead pixelly, (is that a word?!), and distorted. I knew there would be a 'tele' setting on the laptop somewhere, but I could barely see what I was doing, let alone fart about with important shit like laptop settings....

does your telly have a 'pc' channel? And yes, you'll probably have to changer the laptop screen settings.

paid-for VPN/proxies will work beautifully, but the problem with free proxies is that you won't get the bandwidth necessary to watch the stream. that's why the idea is to use a proxy to make the initial request for the stream, then use urlsnooper to identify the address your browser is given for the stream, then you can disable the proxy and use the address to access the stream directly.

Re: Free Live Stream - Stoke v City FA Cup Replay (24/02/10)

hi shady

im in dublin can you tell me how to trick itv .com so that they think my ip address is in uk so i can see the game

thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.