US Politics Thread

Well he's never had his daughter writing a diary that he took inappropriate showers with her or anything of the sort. Donald Trump did say his daughter is one of the most beautiful women in the world and you can make of that whatever you want but it's a hell of a lot different to his daughter writing in a diary that he took inappropriate showers with her, that she was molested and it's part of the reason she was hypersexuslised.

and how much of it is true regarding Biden is up to how much you believe his daughter

she admitted in court it was her diary, if you want to look it up there was a court case about her stolen property and the people that stole it were convicted in April.

so its confirmed it's her diary, so unless you think she's lying in her diary then it's true , but as I say, that's if you want to believe her or not.

but I don't understand why people have to come back with a trump comparison, you're allowed to criticize Biden without dragging trump into it and vice versa. I was pointing out that it seems Biden isn't a decent man whatsoever, that doesn't mean Trump is.
So, he’s a paedo? Why hasn’t this been reported?

Biden is a decent man and his term was very successful but it is time to go.
I am 76 and fully cognisant if a little forgetful. I could not do a 12/16 hour day to save my life. Bonkers to carry on after 80.

just a football analogy to throw in the mix.

If Pep was 80+ and making gaffes in the press conferences after the match and forgetting the odd players name...BUT... Man City were still dominating and winning trophies - should he go?

Mate I just didn't know, I believe her.

what a choice eh? a narcissistic con man that could end up in prison or a fella that should be sat in a care home that seemingly did inappropriate things with his own daughter and a history of not wanting integration

I think he mixes up names under pressure but seems to be fine working and doing the job well otherwise , i dont know what the best thing to do is , yank politics is complicated it seems

what a choice eh? a narcissistic con man that could end up in prison or a fella that should be sat in a care home that seemingly did inappropriate things with his own daughter and a history of not wanting integration
Be very careful branding him a paedo , might be she got to an age that all kids go through and want to do have privacy and parents are slow to cotton on to it , something like that

It was suppressed by the media when the diary was leaked a few years ago but the case went to court not long ago and his daughter had to admit it was her diary and the people who stole it got convicted
What did it actually say? Honestly not seen anything of this and cannot understand why it hasn’t been reported, well, by anybody.

Be very careful branding him a paedo , might be she got to an age that all kids go through and want to do have privacy and parents are slow to cotton on to it , something like that

I didn't brand him anything or use that word either.

I said what was written in her diary

What did it actually say? Honestly not seen anything of this and cannot understand why it hasn’t been reported, well, by anybody.

It has been but not by many, certainly not any biden supporting outlets

You can find it. It was a diary written while she was in rehab and it states she was hypersexuslised when she was young because she was molested and her dad took inappropriate showers with her.

It was confirmed in court it was her diary and the people behind the theft were convicted in April

Look it all up, it won't take you too long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.