US Politics Thread | Biden withdraws from Presidential election race

Two of my best mates live in Minneapolis and Chicago. Big fans of our pubs, love Manchester beer and curry caffs.

Really intelligent folk (Maths teacher, IT guy), life-long Democrats (more Bernie than Biden). But they still seem reticent about ditching Joe. I just don't get it.
If they want Biden to carry on they must want Trump to win.

Biden is a decent man and his term was very successful but it is time to go.
I am 76 and fully cognisant if a little forgetful. I could not do a 12/16 hour day to save my life. Bonkers to carry on after 80.

A decent man?

The guy whose daughter just had to admit in court that a stolen diary was hers and that dairy contains her writings that he took inappropriate showers with her when she was a child, leading to being part of the reason she become hypersexuslised. The media tried to hide that one 4 years ago saying it was not her diary, but it had to go to court recently over her stolen property and it very much is here, confirmed by her.

This is also the guy who said in the past he didn't want racially integrated schools and his kids growing up in a racial jungle.

Just a couple from a long list...

Preferring him to Trump politically is one thing. A decent man he is not.

Reactions: PPT
A decent man?

The guy whose daughter just had to admit in court that a stolen diary was hers and that dairy contains her writings that he took inappropriate showers with her when she was a child, leading to being part of the reason she become hypersexuslised. The media tried to hide that one 4 years ago saying it was not her diary, but it had to go to court recently over her stolen property and it very much is here, confirmed by her.

This is also the guy who said in the past he didn't want racially integrated schools and his kids growing up in a racial jungle.

Just a couple from a long list...

Preferring him to Trump politically is one thing. A decent man he is not.

Hasn't Trump been accused of that with his own child? How much of this is true?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.