US Politics Thread

the diary and the contents have been through a court case and verified it was hers and the people who stole it have been convicted. this is completely factual.

so it comes down to whether you believe her claims in her diary or not that's, it's that simple

I believe her claim, assuming the National File reprinted the diary page accurately and didn't manipulate it, which no one accused them of.

Do you know how old was she when she showered with her dad? Do you know what she wrote specifically, or what she said afterwards (as part of the case)?

I don't think you do, based on what you've written.

But why would that shock me?

Shh don't say that on here, it's just lovely old joe innocently handsy with little girls, clearly.

Just like a diary that has been through a court case and had its contents verified and people convicted is not worth using to question him as a man..or its not true because CNN didn't report it.
Still waiting on a link to this court case and diary of a girl in rehab , this is a very unsavoury hill to die on , just say you dont like him and i assume you would vote trump if you could?

Always go for the lesser of two evils whatever the circumstances are.
So regardless of wherever or not there’s truth to the Biden allegations, if the straight up choice is Biden or Trump, on every conceivable metric anyone who is not an absolute nutjob should be casting their vote for Joe.
Exactly the case.

However the Dems owe it to the US and the world to minimise the chances of Trump being elected, and if that means replacing Biden as their candidate then that’s what they need to do.

This is the page of the diary I'm assuming is being discussed.

Just to clarify I'm not agreeing with the tweeter!

Cant believe you have posted that shite, check out the magda cult member

The two documents have been accepted as genuine, which was the point of the post though.

Shades of the UEFA and PL cases against City, imho, and the way the various players are presenting them. In reality, while the the documents may be real, they mean nothing without context and she presented some of that in her letter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.