US Politics Thread | Biden withdraws from Presidential election race

Cant believe you have posted that shite, check out the magda cult member

The two documents have been accepted as genuine, which was the point of the post though.

Shades of the UEFA and PL cases against City, imho, and the way the various players are presenting them. In reality, while the the documents may be real, they mean nothing without context and she presented some of that in her letter.

Its just fucking painful to watch - my Dad is 86 and more cognisant than this I wouldn't trust him with a chip pan - Jesus Wept the Democrats have to stage an intervention or face what happened to the Tories
A chip pan is infinitely more dangerous than a nuclear warhead.

The contents were real, it has been seen in court

As I said, it's really just comes down to whether you believe what she wrote is true or not

but the diary and the leaked contents of it from the people trying to sell it were real ....and that's why they have been convicted and found guilty.

People are strange though it's like they can't seem to say anything about Biden because it seems like they don't want to be seen to be supporting trump but this is not a case of Biden against Trump... it's a case of Biden seemingly doing inappropriate things with his daughter if you believe her diary, which is confirmed to be hers and has gone through a court case

people seem to want to deny it or not believe it just in case somehow trump look better in comparison, but it's not about trump, he's not in the equation when it comes to this matter

I had the impression that:
the diary itself was confirmed.
The contents are not important to that fact.
The stuff put on the internet were not confirmed by Ashley Biden as being taken from the diary.

Just had a look and it says about having showers when she was a kid. The ‘inappropriate’ and something about somebody else’s house, sexualising, seem separate with the shower bit being an afterthought.

I can see why nobody published it, if the page I’ve just seen is the actual evidence.

Interesting that I had no issues bathing with my kids when they were younger, until a mate said that you could be classed as a paedo for doing so. I know I wasn’t but the very thought stopped me doing it going forward.

Probably need to do a little more research, I certainly can’t take that one liner as Biden being a paedo.

That was pretty much my impression from comments made - I haven't and have no intention of going to read the extract.

I had the impression that:
the diary itself was confirmed.
The contents are not important to that fact.
The stuff put on the internet were not confirmed by Ashley Biden as being taken from the diary.

That's the impression I got every time I have searched it when it's referenced a by a human mole rat on here.It's not hard to believe that a thief stole her diary and then exaggerated or embellished the contents to make money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.