US Politics Thread

I honestly don't get the hype about Harris. I've seen a few of her speeches and she comes across as someone not really in tune with what she is trying to get across.. Certainly not "Presidential" anyway.

Is it too late to have someone else to run?
She'd be a great asset as a supreme court judge.

That’s not really true, the polling is mixed (not to mention that it’s well understood that hypothetical polling on “possible candidates” is notoriously inaccurate).

YouGov and Ipsos have her closing the margin by a couple of points versus Biden which, if true, would make it really close.

Other polls have her basically polling about the same. There are some polls that have her doing worse but from lower rated pollsters and these are generally outliers.
Exactly.

I know, right. Who wants a level-headed, erudite stateswoman running the free world when you could have a demented insurrectionist hell bent on turning the country into an ultra-nationalist dictatorship.
Behave, i never said any of that.
I'd rather her than Trump obviously but she won't win.
Not only is she a women, she's got the wrong colour skin in the US, she hasn't got a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.