US Politics Thread

Biden is a good politician and a good man and should be remembered as such.

I always felt he should have handed over the baton to Harris after the first term - I felt they had that as planned - was shocked he carried on and it become painful in the end.

Glad Harris finally given a chance but fear it’s way to late with Trump in the accedency- Harris for me has always had a calm measured appeal to her. Of course no candidate will ever please and she’ll get pelters from the usual suspects but in the voice of Keegan I’d love it if she won, love it.
Not too late at all. Nearly 4 months to go and plenty of time for her to make an impression and encourage stay away Dems to vote and for the Trump and the MAGA cunts to do something to lose the few remaining swing voters.

I like Gretchen Whitmer but I can't see any Dem. standing against Harris for the nomination. Too much guilt about race among white liberals & lefties (I'm one) for that to happen.

You've just explained what an echo chamber is perfectly, well done.
Not posting Elon Musk’s dangerous antisemitic, misogynistic, racist, fascist, white nationalist, Trump-loving nonsense would cause this to be an echo chamber?

Next you’ll be saying it’s an echo chamber because people don’t post long passages from Mein Kampf every day.

I think you need to read about the paradox of tolerance, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.