US Politics Thread

It's going to be a fun 4 months, I personally don't care what happens internally in America they get what they vote for, just annoyed Europe over relied on the states for security and fell asleep at the wheel meaning it's crucial for global security that the Dems win imo.

Fighting fascism is always important.

It’s why we’re not all Germans today.

Not exactly how it works, the definition of fascism has changed a lot. Some of the serial bedwetters think everyone is a Nazi and a fascist if they don't agree with them.

Not exactly how it works, the definition of fascism has changed a lot. Some of the serial bedwetters think everyone is a Nazi and a fascist if they don't agree with them.
Sure, but we can agree that someone that speaks and acts like a fascist, and advocates for fascist policies, is a fascist, though, can’t we?

Yes it is.
My first Google hit… New York Magazine

“As I noted in an earlier Poll Position item on July 9, Harris’s job-approval rating has recently converged with Biden’s; as of July 18, hers was at 38.6 percent in the FiveThirtyEight averages compared to Biden’s 38.5, while her disapproval number (50.4 percent) was a notably lower than Biden’s (56.2 percent). Similarly, her favorability ratio at RealClearPolitics (38.2–52.3 percent) is slightly better than Biden’s 39.1–56.6 percent).

In head-to-head trial heats against Trump, Harris has also been running at or slightly above Biden in most national surveys. RealClearPolitics shows Trump with a 1.9 percent margin (48.2–46.3 percent) over Harris, as compared to a 3.0 margin (47.7–44.7 percent) over Biden.”

Now, fuck off Trumper!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.