US Politics Thread

What about if an American poster comes on here and states I'm voting for Trump. Even after admitting he's 100% a racist but I'm still all in with him. That to me is fuckin weird. You want a Racist ( your words ) to be president.
No..I want what a leftist defines as a racist to be President

if you put £10 on Trump to win it would return £15

If you put £10 on Harris to win it would return £32.50

so Trump the clear favorite still.

however £10 on Harris yesterday would have returned £40

so she has narrowed the odds a little already.
Thanks for the explanation. This would get narrowed all the way up to the elections.

What about if an American poster comes on here and states I'm voting for Trump. Even after admitting he's 100% a racist but I'm still all in with him. That to me is fuckin weird. You want a Racist ( your words ) to be president.

You may not like this but people are voting for Trump even after his first term and eventual loss to Biden, Murica will decide.

Thank fuck we have the delegate for OAN/Newsmax on here for balance.
Happy to be bring some balance to the lunacy that's Bluemoon's US politics thread.

I know you assholes do your best to hound our any opposing view.

You are like MSNBC who couldn't handle and ex-Republican chair being hired as an analyst. God forbid she has a different opinion.

Same here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.