US Politics Thread

I certainly hope that ovation was almost entirely from the MAGA side of the aisle.
It was awful and revolting to watch. If Kamalla Harris would of been there and joined in Trump wins by a distance. She has to get the young voters and Progressives back on board and she can pull this off, I'm in no doubt she can win even by opposing Israel's demands for American taxpayer weopens.

It was awful and revolting to watch. If Kamalla Harris would have been there and joined in Trump wins by a distance. She has to get the young voters and Progressives back on board and she can pull this off, I'm in no doubt she can win even by opposing Israel's demands for American taxpayer weopens.
It is infuriating that a far-right authoritarian, who has mounting and considerable charges of corruption and calls in his own country to resign, that many (including myself) would argue is currently committing genocide, and is certainly repeatedly violating international law (as adjudicated by several international bodies of justices)—with not only no remorse but with defiant zeal—is being allowed an audience with the United States Congress to an attempt to inspire them to stronger support for his regime’s acts.

Detestable.

One of the most important rules for an authoritarian leader to maintain power is to paint all dissent as evil and a threat to national unity and security.

One of the best ways to do that is to cast anyone protesting as enemies of the common “good” citizens and agents of outside entities merely looking to agitate and destabilise.

IMG-1344.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.