US Politics Thread

What don’t you get?

I’m on record on having money on him losing, I think he will lose relatively comfortably.
you said I wasn't here in good faith... wtf that means, that's what i don't get. I think you need to read again as you have clearly misunderstood

Not even close, but even if you were right the term here is "historical", you can't get rid of racism without removing it.

What's weird is that this whole episode in US politics is driven by race and other minority interests other than the economy and the real issues.
And you don’t get rid of racism by telling the people that experience racism that they have to become culturally identical to those carrying out the racism.

“We won’t be racist toward you if you were just us!”

The Democrats helped by getting shut of Biden but the Democrats winning isn't a gimmie here.
Far from it.

Something I thought about earlier it's possible neither gets enough electoral colleges votes. I think the republican majority in the house then decide the President?

The sooner they fuck off the electoral colleges the better.

And you don’t get rid of racism by telling the people that experience racism that they have to become cultural identical to those carrying out the racism.

especially when the people who are being racist base it on skin colour, or clothing worn or language - things that those experiencing racism come here wearing clothes and speaking their native tongue and try as they might they can't change the first criteria.

Far from it.

Something I thought about earlier it's possible neither gets enough electoral colleges votes. I think the republican majority in the house then decide the President?

The sooner they fuck off the electoral colleges the better.

Read up on that recently and ironically they were formed to give everyone a voice and remove populism which I thought was a bit odd.

This is going like Brexit though, people thinking it's a Democrat win all the way but it just doesn't look that way.

This is the way.

The only way to win an election is to promise to look after the majority of people, and it seems that Harris is doing that.

If the majority don’t accept that, many will find that they will be in the minority who will be cut adrift and left to fend for themselves.

The rich have spoken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.