US Politics Thread

I just had a quick read of this and quite frankly it's horrifying.

Smells a lot like everyday racism to me.

giphy.gif

theyre historically black colleges with majority black student population, they're not segregated lol

You can say that but some of the comments from Americans protecting Black colleges sound like racism.

As I said, basket case race driven nonsense.

We learn from two HBCU alums about the impact of changing demographics on student experiences and the outlook for these sacred institutions.

Dr. Benita Reed, an African American woman who attended Grambling State University and Texas Southern University, says, "Students who attend HBCUs have an opportunity to experience the uniqueness that exists only at HBCUs."

You're entitled to your opinion, but you seem to making some pretty strong claims about something that you simply don't understand the historical and cultural context of

Looks like exceptions are made because of historical context, it's hard to look at what I posted and say it's anything but racism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.