US Politics Thread

I thought it was a derogatory comment, based on her being 'brown on the outside, white in the middle'?
View attachment 126947
Well, that's a new one, kind of like "choc ice" over there, right? I don't think that's how he meant it -- old people have been using "ding-dong" to describe silly dimwits here forever -- my mom would call me that (in jest) when I did something dumb as a kid. Like when I forgot where I put my backpack or something.

Loved Ding-Dongs, and Ho-Hos for that matter. Much better than Twinkies.

If that IS how he meant it (and how the hell would a poll ask a question like that??) then we are at yet another new low for a GOP talking head -- we seem to reach one every day.

Last edited:
Well, that's a new one, kind of like "choc ice" over there, right? I don't think that's how he meant it -- old people have been using "ding-dong" to describe silly dimwits here forever -- my mom would call me that (in jest) when I did something dumb as a kid. Like when I forgot where I put my backpack or something.

Loved Ding-Dongs, and Ho-Hos for that matter. Much better than Twinkies.

If that IS how he meant it (and how the hell would a poll ask a question like that??) then we are at yet another new low for a GOP talking head -- we seem to reach one every day.
Ding Dong's are hideous. Just as bad as Twinkies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.