US Politics Thread

Unlike his last appearance in court when he pleaded the 5th 440 times, in yesterday's deposition Trump answered questions for 7 hours without pleading the 5th once. Has he finally seen the light and decided to be honest and truthful? Has he fuck.

In a criminal case guilt cannot be inferred by a defendant pleading the 5th but in a civil case it can. Letitia James, the subject of relentles racist abuse from MAGA Trumpists, has been very shrewd in bring this as a civil case. Trump's lawyers must be shitting themselves because the pathological lying **** is at serious risk of perjuring himself.

He can say “I don’t recall” for 7 hours though.

I thought it was great for him to meet with the priest who gave his son the last rites , didnt know he died only eight yrs ago, thought it was longer, no wonder joe was all emotional about him when he ran for president four yrs ago and his empty chair at the table line during covid

So called "leader of the Free World" and the best they've got to offer is either an insipid geriatric perv or a criminal narcissist.
The orange **** is not much younger than joe but has so much wrong with his head i wouldnt know where to even start , joe is the better bet and he is not a perv !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.