US Politics Thread

Easy to catch though. Might need a gun or a protection Hyena.

main-qimg-11e1b4fe4ed73049cc28d5882a2bba1b-lq
That is such a cruel and sad picture, i hope it got free and ripped his throat out

Watching his bid speech he would beat Biden.
You missed the joke. Let me spell it out, Conservatives are racist. And he is black. So buckshot's conclusion He can't win because he is black

Yes, he probably won't win coz he is a bit of your milk toast middle of the road Republican.

But he won't win for many reasons. None having much to do with his race. I mean, dude has been voted to the Senate in a conservative State where most of the black voters voted against him. Apparently, buckshot want us to believe Conservatives are sooo racist that they'd vote a black guy into Senate. But that's how far they are willing to go.

Hilarious.

Biden has been a fantastic President (the only misstep he's had as far as I'm concerned is the withdrawal from Afghanistan which I agree had to be done, but the logistics were less than desirable even taking into account the mess that Trump got us into) - the far Right has demonized him at every turn. And his slow speech - which he's used for years - to combat stuttering plays into the false narrative that he's mentally deficient.
We are still going with the speech impediment claims? I thought even Democrats had stopped playing that card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.