US Politics Thread

At least someone is actually fighting groomers.

And Catholics still wonder why people always bring it up. Because we still don't know about it all. I guarantee that in 20 or 30 years, we'll be hearing about this happening as we speak in all of the countries that don't currently have the institutions to take on the church. Sorry, but if you're a Catholic, and you still activity give money to the church, you are complicit in the covering up of child abusers. If you haven't left the Catholic church, you clearly don't give a shit. The fact that this organisation is allowed without 200 metres of any school is a travesty, let alone allowed to actually run them.

Disagree.

Biden has always talked slowly and deliberately to combat his stutter. The narrative that he's senile and unfit is a Right wing smear job.

Did you watch his State of the Nation speech? He really put it to the Republicans.

Biden isn't charismatic and isn't a great speaker. But he's a centrist Democrat who is able to carry the party along and as a centrist is able to appeal to swing voters.

I'm biased here - as I'm a centrist - but I love Biden. He's been dealt such a shitty hand (COVID, Russian war with Ukraine, off-scale internal strife between Americans) - but has done a fantastic job.
I agree with a lot of what you say, Biden is doing a good job as far as someone following form afar is concerned. He seems like a decent person and his policies are actually concerned with governing and improving America as opposed to just owning his enemies liek the right seem solely concerned with. I mean for fuck sake I heard they are planning to re-investigate Hillary....

But to my eyes he has aged considerably and it might concern voters. Trump should be un-electable but history tells different.

I think the debates will tell and I hope his steely gaze is back for them.

I'm not confident that with my health record I could even get insured in the US, so that instantly makes pretty much any African country with functional public emergency services a more attractive option... of which there are a few but admittedly not loads.

Make sure to put some fake tan on if you pick Tanzania, you don't want them mistaking you for an albino and trying to make sandwiches out of you.

I think I'll be fine. If I was in Tanzanian TESCO I'd be 90% off on the whoops aisle.

Easy to catch though. Might need a gun or a protection Hyena.

main-qimg-11e1b4fe4ed73049cc28d5882a2bba1b-lq

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.