US Politics Thread

I dont see what is in this for McCarthy. It's lose lose. He has achieved very little and given the nutters another stick to beat him with.
It only takes a single dissenting House Republican to force a vote of confidence in McCarthy's Speakership (one of the many concessions he agreed to in those epic 15 rounds of voting that is likely to come back and bite him hard on the arse).

Hardcore MAGA Republicans will be queuing up to take a swing at him after this shit show.

It only takes a single dissenting House Republican to force a vote of confidence in McCarthy's Speakership (one of the many concessions he agreed to in those epic 15 rounds of voting that is likely to come back and bite him hard on the arse).

Hardcore MAGA Republicans will be queuing up to take a swing at him after this shit show.
Agreed but I wonder if they know their best place is sniping from the sidelines. If someone like Gatez became speaker and lead the GOP into triggering a debt default it would not go down with the general public/voters very well. Maybe deep down they know that.

Agreed but I wonder if they know their best place is sniping from the sidelines. If someone like Gatez became speaker and lead the GOP into triggering a debt default it would not go down with the general public/voters very well. Maybe deep down they know that.
You mean the lunatics may have finally realised that being lunatics all the time might not be the smartest move politically?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.