US Politics Thread

You know what, I don't think there is anything in the law which prevents him being President in prison?

He won't go anywhere near a prison cell, especially as it appears Biden would most likely be pursued in the same way, by the Republicans.

Hopefully, this means a secret plea bargain which essentially stops Trump running.

Di Santis and Scott would be a very strong ticket for them.

People maybe stupid in America in mass but they like having rights. Taking away basic rights like abortion from women is very unpopular.

They were supposed to win by a landslide last november but it was a trickle. I wouldn't be surprised if the backlash persists till women get their rights back.

Only thing is people are fickle when it comes to voting.

People maybe stupid in America in mass but they like having rights. Taking away basic rights like abortion from women is very unpopular.

They were supposed to win by a landslide last november but it was a trickle. I wouldn't be surprised if the backlash persists till women get their rights back.

Only thing is people are fickle when it comes to voting.

People are fickle, full stop.

For every person pro-choice, there is another fuck nut who will die for the right to own a gun.

Trump needs oxygen, you neuter the clown by taking away his platform, just as Twitter did.

You know what, I don't think there is anything in the law which prevents him being President in prison?

He won't go anywhere near a prison cell, especially as it appears Biden would most likely be pursued in the same way, by the Republicans.

Hopefully, this means a secret plea bargain which essentially stops Trump running.

Di Santis and Scott would be a very strong ticket for them.

Two incarcerated people have already run for president previously so he can definitely still run.

I actually think this will galvanise his loony cult to vote him in as the nominee. Which would be a total disaster for the GOP. He has already come distant second in the popular vote twice. As a previous president said “Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again.”

2024 will see between 7-9m new eligible young voters that break significantly liberal to an unprecedented degree. Along with the fact twice as many Republicans as Dems died of COVID due to their penchant for conspiracy. Not only that, Trump is actually a huge motivator of turnout for the opposition.

Since 2020 he has been indicted with 71 crimes, been found guilty in a civil case of sexual assault and could be behind bars by November next year.

I don’t know where people voting for Trump to be nominee see him getting the votes to overcome the current 7m vote deficit from the last election. He will have attracted zero new voters and can only have turned a bunch of them away, the maths just doesn’t stack up.

If he gets the nomination they are going to get fucking obliterated.

Two incarcerated people have already run for president previously so he can definitely still run.

I actually think this will galvanise his loony cult to vote him in as the nominee. Which would be a total disaster for the GOP. He has already come distant second in the popular vote twice. As a previous president said “Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again.”

2024 will see between 7-9m new eligible young voters that break significantly liberal to an unprecedented degree. Along with the fact twice as many Republicans as Dems died of COVID due to their penchant for conspiracy. Not only that, Trump is actually a huge motivator of turnout for the opposition.

Since 2020 he has been indicted with 71 crimes, been found guilty in a civil case of sexual assault and could be behind bars by November next year.

I don’t know where people voting for Trump to be nominee see him getting the votes to overcome the current 7m vote deficit from the last election. He will have attracted zero new voters and can only have turned a bunch of them away, the maths just doesn’t stack up.

If he gets the nomination they are going to get fucking obliterated.
Agree on all counts.

The attack adds for the next election are already done. Images of Jan 6th set to Trumps speeches minimising it all and calling for fair treatment for those being charged / jailed etc.

That and Roe vs Wade and Trump taking credit for it. It's all hugely unpopular with a big majority of Americans.

He 100% will for this (assuming he’s still alive)
I think those photos of the boxes and the tape recordings will nail him for this. He has stolen nuclear and military secrets, and shown and discussed them, and there can be no lawful explanation for it. This is only for sinister reasons, he is a dangerous out of control meglomaniac. He is surely fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.