US Politics Thread

Anyway more Russian propaganda

More Russian propaganda that Biden might be corrupt. Totally nonsensical accusations.

Don’t you feel much better now you’ve completely stopped pretending to be some enlightened neutral and can just honestly embrace the Republican Party lines?

Yes, Ivan.

You have a choice of being a Russian tool or a **** who imagines providing assistance to people trying to save lives in a country fighting for its existence against an armed invasion is a bad thing.

Astonishingly, you opted to be both.
Lol

Don’t you feel much better now you’ve completely stopped pretending to be some enlightened neutral and can just honestly embrace the Republican Party lines?
Lol. I'm.simply offering variety in a thread supposedly about U.S politics but ignores one side of the debate.

It's clear you all have the 'Republicans suck' side fully covered. But seem to need a little help on the 'Democrats also suck' front.

I'm simply providing that service. Lest you forget now. We've had this discussion many times before. You say 'Republicans suck', I say 'they both suck.' But somehow you think that's evidence that I'm the partisan one.

Strange reasoning Doma.

Lol. I'm.simply offering variety in a thread supposedly about U.S politics but ignores one side of the debate.

It's clear you all have the 'Republicans suck' side fully covered. But seem to need a little help on the 'Democrats also suck' front.

I'm simply providing that service. Lest you forget now. We've had this discussion many times before. You say 'Republicans suck', I say 'they both suck.' But somehow you think that's evidence that I'm the partisan one.

Strange reasoning Doma.

Ooh all politicians suck what a unique point of view! How very intellectual of you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.